Careers at the River's Edge
Join our team! Here are the currently available careers at River's Edge Convention Center.
- Director of Sales - Responsible for maximizing sales opportunities and profitability for the hotel and event center by selling and booking hotel rooms and event space. Responsible to oversee, prospect, qualify and maintain new and existing accounts in the corporate, corporate group and convention group (including SMERF) market segments for the hotel. Plan strategies and solicit hotel business focusing on increasing hotel revenues and occupancy levels, through yield management practices and active solicitation in assigned market segments.
- Front Desk Agent - Provide quality service and hospitality in a clean, organized and well-maintained front desk/office center. Assist the Front Office Manager (FOM) to uphold our company standards and mission.
- Bistro Server - Take orders for and serve food and beverage with proper table service and hospitality. Maintain an efficient, profitable and professional dining room, by helping develop repeat customers.
- Cook - A hands-on working position that supports the mission of a profitable and efficient kitchen operation. Strive to ensure product standards and quality.
- Housekeeper - Provide quality service and hospitality for our guests in a clean, organized and well-maintained property. Provide neat, clean, and stocked guest rooms and public areas in according to the property's standards to maximize guest satisfaction and room revenue.
- Night Auditor - Provide quality service and hospitality in a clean, organized and well-maintained front desk/office center. Check front office accounting records for accuracy and summarize information for the hotel's financial records. Assist the Front Office Manager (FOM) to uphold our company standards and mission.
- Maintenance Assistant - Maintain property appearance, equipment, and systems. This includes physical plant, and fixtures, to ensure guest satisfaction, maximum profitability, hotel standards of quality, and operational efficiency.
- Dishwasher - A hands-on working position that supports the mission of a profitable and efficient kitchen operation by striving to ensure product cleanliness standards and quality. Work in kitchen dish area or assist food preparation.
- Sunday Brunch Attendant - Provide table service and hospitality to our brunch guests. Help maintain an efficient, clean, profitable and professional brunch and serving area, by ensuring quality service and operational standards.
See all available jobs.